HMF Super Powder Probiotic Supplement by Genestra is clinically proven to be effective and designed specifically for infants and adults ages 1 year and up.
HMF powder is a perfect follow up probiotic to HMF Natogen once your child turns 1 year of age.
HMF Powder supports the repopulation of good bacteria in the intestinal tract needed for digestive health and immune system function, especially important for children.
HMF Powder is important for the prevention of and for anyone suffering from:
- Abdominal distention, digestive disturbances, poor digestion
- Acne, dermatitis, eczema, rashes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Auto-immune Disorders
- Basic support for allergies, chronic allergies, food allergies, lactose Intolerance
- Chronic Infections, colds, decreased Immunity, flu
- Colitis, constipation, crohn's disease, IBS
- Diarrhea: Bacterial / Parasitic
- Post-antibiotic Treatment
- Support While Breastfeeding
- Support While Taking Oral Contraceptives
- Yeast Infections, candidiasis
“The Royal Academy of Medicine in England blames an imbalance between good and bad bacteria for causing 80 percent of all degenerative diseases."
♦ All HMF probiotic strains are research-driven and clinically proven. They are all made from non-pathogenic human-sourced microflora bacterial strains rather than animal or dairy strains.Human strains work faster, adhere better to the gastrointestinal tract and have a naturally higher tolerance to stomach acid.
♦ HMF probiotics are made by in the UK and are the only product line of their kind in North America.
EACH SCOOP (1 g) CONTAINS
Probiotic Consortium . . . . . . . 11 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
(formerly Bifidobacterium lactis)
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 880 mg
Adults and Children (1 year and older): In a glass, add water to one scoop (¼ teaspoon) of HMF Powder and mix. Take two times daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
*Risk Information: If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain; or if you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner.