Available in Regular or Extra Strength
Jump for JOYnts joint support for dogs and cats is suitable for daily signs of stiffness or limping.
It features 4-way mobility support! Great for healthy joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Jump for JOYnts can support issues such as ACL injuries, arthritis, and bone and muscle injuries.
It does not contain MSM which can cause sensitivity in some dogs and cats.
Clinically tested for over a decade with incredible results.
Ingredients: Homeopathic preparation of Calendula (30C), Ruta Grav (200C), Symphytum (1M), and Arnica (1M)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, 13% alcohol preparation
Dispensed by pump: 4 pumps = 0.5ml
For use in Dogs and Cats
Origin: Marigold, Calendula
- known as the greatest healing agent
- A first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
- indicated for soreness in th bones, tendons, joints and cartilage
- First aid treatment for sprains, injuries, strain, bruises bones, pulled ligaments.
- indicated for injuries to bones, cartilage, tendons and periosteum
- a first aid go to for abrasions, injuries
Origin: Relative of the common daisy
- first indicated remedy for trauma
- addresses old injuries as well
- a musculat ronic
- post surgical remedy
- addresses pain and inflammation