We did the cooking for you! You'll find this convenient and easy-to-serve box filled with 99% wild caught salmon and pollock, and just two other ingredients make up the remaining 1 %. Use this protein-packed, human grade topper with their current food to boost taste and protein. Pups will love the smooth texture and juicy flavor, and you’ll love not cleaning up the pan!
Salmon, pollock, water sufficient for processing, agar-agar.
Calories: 130 (kCal) per box
*Per dry cup.