For the temporary relief of nasal congestion and watery eyes due to colds and allergies.
Allium Cepa Plex provides a combination of synergistic homeopathic remedies formulated to specifically target the upper respiratory system. Chronic exposure to food and airborne allergies, especially in individuals with weakened immune system function, commonly causes inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose leading to edema, nasal discharge and obstruction.
Allium cepa has shown to be effective in treating the symptoms related to the common cold and allergic rhinitis such as lacrimation, sneezing, rhinorrhea and pruritus.
- To be taken ten minutes away from food.
- Invert bottle and shake lightly allowing drops to fall directly under the tongue or into ¼ oz of water.
- Hold contents for about 20 seconds and swallow.
- To promote drop flow, invert bottle and shake it before each use.
- Dosage frequency may be increased up to six times daily depending on the severity of symptoms.
ALLIUM CEPA PLEX: allium cepa, belladonna, euphrasia officinalis, hydrastis canadensis, kali bichromicum, mercurius dulcis, sambucus nigra liquid
Inactive ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
- Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older):
Take 10 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years):
Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.