Helps promote and maintain healthy liver and kidney function. Temporarily alleviates symptoms associated with overindulgence in food and alcohol.
Chelidonium Plex contains a combination of specific homeopathic synergistically formulated to promote hepatic, renal, lymphatic and intestinal detoxification and drainage. Liver function can be impaired by stress, environmental pollutants, narcotic and alcohol abuse, and chemotherapy treatment, leading to hormonal imbalances, headaches and immune suppression.
Clinical studies show detoxification to be effective in helping individuals who suffer from allergies, arthritis, headaches, fatigue as well as environmental and chemical sensitivities. Chelidonium Plex is indicated for all conditions that are associated with liver dysfunction, including fatty degeneration, high cholesterol, and constipation; for heavy metal toxicity and skin disorders; and for all conditions that require detoxification and lymphatic drainage such as from the overindulgence of food and alcohol.
- To be taken ten minutes away from food.
- Children: Divided dosage by half and follow adult directions.
- Invert bottle and shake lightly allowing for drops to fall directly under the tongue or into 1/4 oz. of water.
- Hold contents for about 20 seconds and swallow.
- To promote drop flow, invert bottle and shake it before each use.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older):
Take 10 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years):
Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
CHELIDONIUM PLEX: chelidonium majus, carduus marianus, solidago virgaurea, berberis vulgaris, dolichos pruriens, iris versicolor, ptelea trifoliata, taraxacum officinale liquid Seroyal USA
Inactive ingredients:Ethanol (beet), purified water
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use it if the seal is missing or broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place.